Audify...upcoming CI music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audify...upcoming CI music

Hello brethren! I'm so pleased to announce that our Father has answered prayers and provided us a house! That means I can resume my passion, music! However, there is plenty of work ahead. Being in our own home only just over 2 months now, it is time for me to build a more permanent, professional studio in my now proven waterproof basement. I also have some new parts for my board and amp to get...but it will come. In the meantime, I will be starting construction. I pray I can be finished by the end of the month, and have the necessary parts to resume proper production. Audify (a play on the nickname my wife Pam gave me early in our relationship) is the "band name" I have decided to use to market the CI rock music I have been writing for a number of years now. After already a 1+ year hiatus, and a month or so longer, I will be able to resume, and with the assistance of Arthur Lee! His melodic and lyrical contributions are invaluable, adding another dimension to the teachings found here. I and Arthur are very excited about the prospects, and I am feeling that Yahweh has laid it on my heart that the music will finally be produced for public consumption.

This is all very wonderful and exciting news brother!
    aka Staropramen

Comment

Can't wait to hear it!

Comment

Hows the process going?

Comment

Working...
        X